quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2011

Ten Characteriscs of a Good Teacher



This article took me back to my years as an English student. It brought memories of the teachers I had along the way.
I had very good teachers but there was one who stood out.
She was pleasant and funny. Her lessons were, without exception, creative, dynamic and really good. She had a way of explaining  the subject that was unbeatable. It seemed that she could see the language in the eyes of the students. She could easily turn a rather boring subject into an interesting or intriguing one. She knew her students well and cared for each one according to their needs.
We, students, had the impression that she knew everything. Besides covering the book she also managed to find time for discussions about different  topics such as art, politics, history, events on the newspaper, etc.
Professionals like her have what it takes to be good teachers.
I have always liked English but that teacher made me like it even more, she instilled in me a desire to learn more. She made me believe that I could do better.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário